What?! I feel so honored that Rebecca, from Dorm Room Baker, has nominated my blog for the Liebster Award! Her blog is a ton of fun to read and I enjoy following her on Pinterest as well 😛 So you should definitely check out her page (linked above).
The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 3-11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
So I grabbed my cup of coffee and a bowl of Greek Yogurt and answered Rebecca’s questions!
1. One food for the rest of your life–what would it be? At this point I would really have to say cheese. Especially string cheese… it’s so awesome. Oh, let’s go with using string cheese in a grilled cheese. Yeah, that’s my one food.
2. What website is your biggest time-suck? Definitely Pinterest. I am on that site all the time. I’m addicted!
3. Do you believe in soulmates? I definitely believe that God has a spouse picked out just for us. And I have mine 🙂
4. What is your vice? Definitely baking… or crafting. I really love doing both. And now that I have a craft room I am more apt to go up there and just work on random things.
5. Best movie you’ve ever seen and why? “Best ever” questions are always really hard for me because I can usually only ever think of things I’ve recently seen. For instance, I recently just watched Frozen and I must say it’s a really awesome movie. I’m a sucker for kids movies and it was so stickin’ cute! That’s the only movie I can think of, haha though I know there are other great ones out there!
6. If you had $5,000 what would you spend it on? I would love to be able to use it on awesome kitchenware and ingredients or art supplies (the nice kind). But right now it would have to go towards paying off my college debt.
7. What traits would your ideal romantic partner have? Spencer is extremely caring, with a huge heart. He is a goofball and adventurous. He is definitely all that I wished for in a husband. God knew what I needed.
8. Pick one thing you would change about the world. I wish I could change the way people interact with each other. If we could just love each other, and not get caught up in ourselves, and reflect Jesus in our relationships, the world would be a better place.
9. If you could live in what type of weather for the rest of your life what would it be? Definitely one with snow! Which is what we got today. Spencer is outside plowing our street as I type!
10. If you could go back and apply to college again, would you apply to all the same schools? If not, what would you change? I wouldn’t change anything about where I applied and went to college. Going to TTU brought me to my husband. God had everything planned out when He sent me there.
11. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to bake, but have been too afraid/busy to attempt? I’ve seriously wanted to attempt to bake bagels for a really long time now. But with our recent move and the holidays keeping us busy, I haven’t had much time to bake anything!
I’ve chosen to nominate the following people:
Here are my questions for you!
- What inspires you to write a new blog post?
- What makes you laugh the hardest?
- What do you look forward to most this year?
- What is your favorite mealtime?
- What is your favorite food to make?
- Who inspires you?
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
- What is your dream job?
- What is one thing that you would love to learn how to do, but may not have enough time or guts to do?
- What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
- Who do you talk to when you need to rant?