So I haven’t been able to post a new blog in quite a few days, sorry everyone! Spencer and I just moved and so it’s been pretty crazy. I haven’t been able to bake anything lately either! 😦 And I have yet to use my new oven.. To be honest, I’m a little scared to, because well, the oven racks are terrifying to even look at. Eventually I will build up the courage to use them… probably after I try cleaning them in an OCD like manner, but it might be a lost cause. We will just have to see! So now we are living in Ohio! Woohoo! And today Spencer’s family had a Girl’s Christmas Cookie party… we made a ton of cookies. Spencer’s grandma said she counted 300 cookies! Here are some pictures of the festivities. We made gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies, brownie bites with Reese’s Cups and peanut butter cookies with Hershey’s Kisses. I also got a new camera for Christmas (Thanks Spencer!) I love it and it takes waaaay better pictures than my old one did!
- Christmas Cookies for the Neighbors (housewiththeview.com)
- Christmas cookies (barepause.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Cookies (suzannesblatherings.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Cookies (jojoggn.wordpress.com)
- Mint Truffle Candy Cookies (pixelbaking.wordpress.com)
- Perfectly Peppermint (potterybarnkids.com)